Here I record my experiences, discoveries, and thought processes.
My main interest is in quality strategy, with a growing interest in how design and planning influences the quality of a product. I primarily follow agile approaches and strongly advocate for looking at what other people are doing and understand the context behind the success and failures.
- api-tester, a ruby gem for testing APIs
- injection-vulnerability-library, a ruby gem to just return injection possibilities
- heimdallr-viz a ruby gem for taking component based screenshot comparisons
- We Are Devs 2022 on Quality Strategy (and cheese)
- Quality Tools Panelist for MoT Oct 2022